Hi
Am trying to do something like the below, but I want to show the Summary as well in the bullet pointed list. What is the syntax for that?
Hey team - we've got the following issues left in this sprint: {{#lookupIssues}} * {{key}} {{/}}
Hi Curt,
Try this:
Hey team - we've got the following issues left in this sprint: {{#lookupIssues}} * {{key}} {{summary}} {{/}}
Hi @John Funk
No....I just tried that again, but all it returns are the keys, no summary.
sub out the word summary for the key just to see if that works.
Interestingly.....that doesn't work. but Summary is supposed to be an available field.
The plot thickens!!
Thanks!!!
Are you able to try copy and paste this value into a log action, does that print the value correctly to the audit log?
Might be an email formatting issue?
Cheers.
Thanks for that @frother good idea.
I tried it going into the comments section of an issue via a manual trigger. No go.
Yet, when I try {{Key}} or {{URL}} and even better {{Key}} and {{URL}}.....no problem. Just {{Summary}} doesn't seem to want to work with {{lookupIssues}}
Best I raise it with Atlassian I think.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.