Hi,
I'm trying to reorder queues created in one of projects of my JSM cloud instance. Unfortunately I can't reorder them. Is their any way to do this?
Show us a screenshot, cuz the Queues are "drag and drop"
I Tried drag and drop but not able to do that.
Seems like it's a cloud problem - latest report is from today (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Can-t-drag-queues-up-or-down-in-Next-Gen/qaq-p/1271103)
Try from another browser first...and if doesn't work, try to like click and hold on a queue and try to move it.
If not you need to wait for Atlassian to fix this
@Madineni can you clarify? Are you trying to rearrange the order that the queues are listed in your sidebar, or rearrange the tickets in a queue?
If it's the latter, you can click on the column headers in your queue to resort the issues, or you can edit the queue's JQL to include an ORDER BY clause. You cannot drag and drop tickets in the queue to reorder them as you would in a Jira Software backlog; JSM queues do not have the concept of issue ranking.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.