Can one automation rule be configured to execute against several projects (not global). Background:
I have an Integration Testing Project which has integration testing stories. These stories are dependent on stories from other projects to be Done before the integration test story can be progressed to Ready to Test.
For example,
Integration Story 1 is linked to Dev A story from project A (link type is tests)
Integration Story 1 is linked to Dev B story from project B (link type is tests)
I run an automation rule that scans all linked stories with link type tests and checks if status is done. If the status of all linked stories is Done then I transition the integration story to "Ready for Test"
Problem is that Automation scope is restricted to current project so is unable to scan the stories from project A and B. I want to configure the automation scope to include stories from Project A and B as well without having to set the automation rule as global.