I am having troubles using a JIRA Automation Incoming Webhook trigger in order to create an epic.
My webhook passes a project key.
I am not sure how to transform that key into a "real" project object/reference that I can use to set into the required project property when creating an epic via a "Create Issue component" in my automation.
I have tried using the Rest API to retrieve a project which I do successfully get, but I am not sure what part of the response is equivalent to a "real project". I have tried {{webhookResponse.body}} and assigned that to the project property during epic creation, but that fails with a message of "Error creating issueproject is required (project)".
So basically, I am unsure of how to turn a string of a Project key (ie "PROJ1") into an actual reference that I can use in the required project property when creating an Epic in an automation rule.
I appreciate any help or direction anyone has to offer 