Hi folks - so I'm running out of Issue Type Avatars to use in my Jira Software Cloud instance. My questions are:
Thanks in advance.
Hi Adrian - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can upload whatever avatars/images, etc. that you want. I don't remember the file size limitations, but I would say just upload it and try it out.
I usually just do an internet search for icons for something close to what the issue type would be related to. For instance, we use a coffee cup for our Blog issue type, and a pizza icon for Software Engineering ;-)
image will be resized to 16x16. here is an older post on this - Jira-Cloud-custom-icons-for-issuetype-how-to-get-good-quality . The key to good icons is simple icons w/o too much detail.
That sounds very encouraging - however I'm not clear how / where I do the upload ...
Actually - ignore that last message - it's quite obvious in fact !
Will give it a go now :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.