Hi,
When i try to install the 3rd party app "Timesheet Reports and Gadget". I get a warning message "We ran into a little trouble". The system will not let us install this app or any other.
Our account is https://verdant149.atlassian.net
JIRA (Cloud)
Regards,
Steve
steve@verdant.com.au
Hi @Steve Chau,
Please check the answer from this thread.
Hope it helps.
Thanks,Moga
Hi @Steve Chau welcome to the Atlassian Community forum and I wish you are staying safe and healthy.
I understand that, you are facing issues while trying to integrate third party plugin. I see this issue:
1. Is more of internal network and security settings. I would request you to check with the organization Jira Admin.
2. If point #1 didn't solve the issues, then you might have to check for the pricing model and supported plugins at: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing
3. If point# 2 didn't solve the issue, then you might need to check for any recent cloud. server migrations that might have effected.
4. If all the above points didn't solve the issues,, then kindly reach the Atlassian support team at: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ with error screen shots, browser name, OS version for a quick check.
If my post address your query, you may upvote and accept answer for the benefit of new members.
Thanks so much Mogavenansan..
Your link fixed the issue. It was about assigning the correct permissions to the existing user groups.
Many thanks,
Glad to know that I can help! You might want to mark this as the solution so that others would be able to get the answer.
Hi @mogavenasan I accepted your answer as it has resolved member's query. Good job.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.