In automation rules I am trying to calculate the due date for tasks based on the "Go live date" set on the parent task.
To do this I have created a variable called GoLiveDate after the creation of the task with the "Go live date" custom field.
The variable has the smart value set to {{issue.Go Live Date}}
Then I have created a branch to create a number of sub tasks.
When I create the subtask I am using a smart value to calculate the due date.
For example if a task must be complete 3 days before go live then I would use the smart value {{GoLiveDate.minusDays(3)}}
However the due date is not being populated when I test this.
I know the variable is working as I am printing it into the summary of the subtask and it is correct so I dont know why it wont calculate the minus days and populate the due date.
Any help appreciated