Hi everyone!
Hoping I could get some insight on this issue. We are in next-gen and the epic colour pertains to the roadmap view.
I've been trying to automate the epic colour on the trigger "task assigned" to a certain person/group.

However, I don't see the "change color" or "assign color" option on the actions to perform list.

So for example, I am trying to achieve:
- I assign an epic to Content 001.
- Automation will trigger on issue assigned.
- Automation condition will proceed depending which user it is assigned to.
- Epic colour changes to purple
If assigned to Content002, it changes to green, if assigned to xyz user, it changes to orange, etc. etc.
I tried looking for the field itself via automate.io too and did not see the color field pop up there either.
Does this field exist yet? Has someone achieved what I am trying to do in next-gen roadmap?
Also, if there is an existing issue that I can vote on, I would love a link so I may do so.
Thank you!