I have Service Desk and JIRA Cloud setup.
Within Service Desk, I have a large number of request types (this is linked to Zendesk and other systems for various customer support folks.)
I want to use JIRA Automation to automatically assign all tickets that come into the queues with a specific request type to the same assignee that's found on a ticket in another JIRA project.
* TICKET-123 has an assignee of Mark
* SERVICEDESK-1 request was made
* Automation should run and copy the assignee from TICKET-123 to SERVICEDESK-1
I've tried to use the following and it is not working. I am sure there is some update to the JQL that I could make... or maybe it's just not possible to reference an issue in JIRA from Service Desk?
When: Issue Created
And: Request Type = ABC
Then: Assign the issue to:
- Copy from another issue
- JQL Search
- JQL == (issuekey=TICKET-123)