My existing filters that previously displayed the "Key" column no longer display the column. When I try to select Key from the column list, I don't get an error but it doesn't get added to the list of selected columns.
Hey Jeff,
Can you share a screenshot? Maybe we just a couple of fields selected on a test project?
Hello @Jeff Dick
Welcome to the community.
Another user brought up this problem. I made some suggestions to that user that did not ultimately solve the problem, but perhaps they will be usefule to you.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/I-can-t-add-a-new-column-on-my-filter/qaq-p/1588502
I have not been able to replicate the problem in my instance in JIRA Cloud.
If my suggestions also do not help you, I suggest that you reach out directly to Atlassian support and open a support case with them.
Whoa! I just went back to the filters I was having issues with yesterday and the Key is showing up today.
Woohoo! Glad it is working now. :-)
Me too but the issue sure caused some stress yesterday as I was trying to create a report of issues for a sprint review
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.