I have created a hierarchy with 2 levels above epic, we want to use them both in normal issue view and in advanced roadmaps.

For Epics and Initiatives, I added the "Parent Link" field to both the screens. When it is to set the parent link, everything looks fine. For Epics one can choose an Initiative and for the Initiative a list of Themes shows up. So the parent can be set correctly.
In the Initiative, the "Child issues" are shown correctly and on the right side, "Theme Test" is set for the parent link.
![2021-01-25 19_52_28-[ITR-13] Initiative Test - Jira.png 2021-01-25 19_52_28-[ITR-13] Initiative Test - Jira.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/127277iF2D04A888948F917/2021-01-25%2019_52_28-%5BITR-13%5D%20Initiative%20Test%20-%20Jira.png)
In the related theme however, no child issues show up, where you would expect the initiatives now...
![2021-01-25 19_54_42-[ITR-12] Theme Test - Jira.png 2021-01-25 19_54_42-[ITR-12] Theme Test - Jira.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/127278i79488798265A91AF/2021-01-25%2019_54_42-%5BITR-12%5D%20Theme%20Test%20-%20Jira.png)
I have no idea why it is working for epics below initiatives, but not for initiatves below themes?