I have 2 boards:
In Board DEV I have issues that are linked to issues in Team QA.
I want to automate that when starting the Sprint in Team DEV, for all issues that have linked issues to Board QA, I want to move them to the appropriate status in Team QA. Is it possible? I am missing one more level of Branch rule / related issues. Is there a workaround for this?
What I'm trying to do:

But then I get the error:
Can't branch rule as it requires issue(s) in the context for this option. More than likely you have a trigger that doesn't insert issues into the rule chain. e.g. Scheduled rule not running a JQL query. Creating an issue does not put an issue into the context, you have to branch on it directly.
So ok, when I change it to:

I miss one more Branch rule / related issues to somehow highlight that I want to make action for linked issues in just started Sprint.
Any ideas how I can cover this scenario?