Hi,
In my company licenced jira i am not able to find Importer option to import test cases to jira. Please help me
Hi @prasanth kotagiri ,
Are you using Zephyr or X Ray. ?
I am using Zephyr
Hi @prasanth kotagiri
Please find the documentation on importing test cases
https://www.getzephyr.com/insights/getting-started-zephyr-jira-importer-utility
Do you have any specific problem or your not finding the tool to import?
Hi @prasanth kotagiri welcome to the Jira Atlassian community.
As per your query, I believe you must be using Jira Cloud. Please find inline the tools and the links that assists you.
1. zephyr
2. Test Suite
3. AIO tests for Jira
If my post addresses your query, kindly upvote and mark "accept answer". This will help new members.
hi @prasanth kotagiri ,
as they showing test cases can be imported with other tool names as Zephyr for JIRA Tests Importer Utility.
Can you please check the below link. may be a bit helpful
https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ZFJCLOUD/pages/21757954/External+Importer
We using Jira server with X ray, That's why asked about plugin.
I have done it already. After opening the zephyr importer interface and if i give company jira url and username and password and if i try to login it is showing me the pop-up as "Unexpected return code 401".
I have already tried first 3 links.
1. I am not able to login to zephyr import utility with my company oracle jira credentials.
2. I am not able to open the Jira importers plugin in mac book. It is saying it could not be launched.
Do you have the "Importer" item under the "Test" menu ?
May I request you to reach out with the screen shots to:
Atlassian support team to connect with an in-house engineer: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/create-post-step-1?add-tags=Jira+Core
No I don't have
Hi @prasanth kotagiri If you are evaluating test case management tools, please try our app - AIO Tests for Jira.Importing cases is very simple - just a few clicks.
Some of the other key features are
Here is a link to our documentation -https://aioreports.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ATDoc/overview
If you would like a demo, please contact us through our support portalhttps://aioreports.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/10
@G subramanyam Thank you for recommending our app!!
Regards,AIO Tests Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.