I'm using Jira Cloud and did a bulk move operation in order to migrate issues from a next-gen project (TCC) to a newly created classic project (TCLOUD). After all the tickets were processed I wanted to check them in the new project. But they all seem to be disappeared.
After my first panic I searched for similar cases and found one that was exactly the same: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Tickets-vanished-after-migrating-to-a-new-project/qaq-p/1414000
In that case the user (greg_bryant) wrote in his resolution that he initially used the default issue permission scheme, which wasn't letting him view the issues auf bulk moving them.
Unfortunately it was not described what exactly there is to change in order to make the issues reappear for me.
I also tried to search for the missing issues as I still know the summary/description of some of the issues from TCC. But I find no results in the (advanced) search. Also I can't even search for / select the TCLOUD project while searching ("The value 'TCLOUD' does not exist for the field 'project'."). But I see the project in my project list and also can edit the project settings of TCLOUD (as I am a site admin).
Help would be really appreciated!