I am trying to insert the Space Attachments Macro by searching through the Macro List. But I can't find it !!!
How can I insert Space Attachments Macro ??
@karthik.mahendrakumar Welcome to the community
This macro was in list of macro that were removed as a part of new editor experience in Confluence cloud.
Read this for more information - https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/learn-which-macros-are-being-removed/
Thank you so much for clarifying.
But how can I add All the Attachments from the Space here using this Content by Label ?
Hey @karthik.mahendrakumar
Sorry for the late response; got busy with the office work.
Now coming to the question, as much as I know there is no know substitution to this. There is this ticket tracking progress on this - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-60005
And this is how new feature are implemented by Atlassian now a days - https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/implementation-of-new-features-policy-201294576.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.