I can't get Story Points to show up as a field on any of the screens of my board. I've been searching for an answer on these community posts and not finding anything that will work.
When I go to Board > Configure > Estimation, I have it set to Story Points.
But when I go to Board > Configure > Issue Detail View, Story Points is not an available field listed in the Drop Down for the General Fields, which seems really odd.
Within my project, when I go to Project Settings > Fields, Story Points is set up to show on all five screens.
But Story Points will not show up on my project. Can anyone help?
I am in Classic (not Next-Gen) and I use the Cloud version.
For a while, I was using the "Story Point estimate" field, but it was not working properly. For example, I could add values, but at the end of the sprint, it would not show the total points from the sprint or the burn down or velocity.