Hi there,
made project for charity organization who helps people in need (the ones who got hit by earthquake, floods, poor and similar).
Jira Service Management is perfect fit for raising tickets but what if I need to have some additional information stored for the people in need.
for instance, person is stored in database as an user and it has fields like:
- number of children
- house condition
- social status
- need for food
- etc.
how can this be achieved?
I came up with plugin "insight" which primary serves as asset management so we stored people in need as an "assets" with attributes.
Made custom fields in Jira which copies data from Insight:
- number of children
- house condition
- social status
- need for food
- etc.
The problem is that it doesn't work the best 'cause sometimes is unavailabe, and post-insight functions don't get the job done. Sometimes not all variables are processsed because too much of them are processed in "create issue" transition so I don't get all fields necessary.
my ideal scenario would be.
raise issue for person and automatically all fields for that person are retrieved from somewhere so it could help me re-prioritize and re-organize so people who are priority I can help first.