Hello!
I'm new to my organization and Atlassian, so thanks in advance for any help! Some details are below:
- I have a user who has two accounts, same name, under two different emails in our domain. They've requested that we modify/adjust the older account due to the confusion and mix-ups that are happening between the two accounts.
- Both accounts have access to Confluence, but they are reasonably certain the older account does not have content/data associated with it.
- I am a site admin of our Confluence Cloud instance, but not an org admin.
I saw that merging accounts is not an option, so am looking into how to close out the old account (though my preference is not to delete the account). I'm seeing resources on revoking site access, revoking product access, deactivating accounts - I am wondering what the differences between all of these options are (and there might be other options, too), and what would be the best to do in this scenario. Because I'm not an org admin I know I can't deactivate the account, and was wondering if the "Revoke site access" option (shown here) is suitable.