I cannot see a particular User in the user selectorNor mention him in a comment.I'm site administrator, and I can locate this user in the users list. He seems to be in the right status.
Please check permissions and crossref the groups/roles to see if the user is in them. Check the Assignable user, browse, etc.
How do I check if an user is browseable/assignable ?Thanks!
If you can't select or mention a particular user, it probably means that they cannot see the issue you are working on, or they have been removed from Jira.
if classic project - project settings > permissions
I've checked and the user belongs to the groups listed in the assignable users section of Issue Permissions.
He do see the issues. As a workaround I sending issue's links and he assign them to himself. But this is annoying.
This may not be you - In the last 2 days I have had 2 users 'disappear' in confluence (though I realize this is jira you're referring to) - support pointed me to this bug:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-7089
If you submit a real support ticket they can try to fix individual users.
I've already summited the ticket.Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.