I'm trying to retrieve the epic name or epic summary from a task of an epic.
I tried both and they do not give the name of the epic back in the automation.
Hi
If this is from the child of an Epic, you need to utilize "issue.epic." - eg:
Edited by Atlassian:
The smart values are case-sensitive, so we edit the values above and they should work as expected.
Hi,
thank you for your reply.
Yes I tried all the smart values you mentioned, but they all do not work.
unfortunately this issue is still open and I cant get the summary of the epic itself.
Thanks!
Hi,I encountered the same issue and found a solution for it.For some reason the smart value for Epics seems to be case sensitive
This worked for me:
I used {{issue.epic.summary}}, and it works fine with me.
Hello,
I used
instead of {{issue.epic.summary}} {{issue.epic.Epic Name}}, because you may be working in a different environment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.