Hi, Everyone.
For my board - I do have custom JQL query, where one of items to filter on is Assignee.
I need to specify list of people there, so just write "assignee in (...)".
Once I type the user - Jira finds it, but it puts ID of the user instead of label at least (name and surname).
I assume it might be related to GDPR stuff, but system anyway allows to search for the user. So it's super unclear, why can't Atlassian simply replace IDs with label on JQL stuff load...
Once label is replaced with ID - JQL string becomes extremely unusable, cause I can't really understand who is that user.
How can I overcome this?
p.s. I saw this thread, but it takes nowhere... https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Assignee-name-is-converted-to-Id-in-JQL/qaq-p/1309480
p.p.s I see at least couple of solutions at the top of my head. One is to resolve user label during JQL load for edit. Another option is to let JQL author - specify label for this ID to manually identify user name)