Hello community,
I would like to search for any email address, possibly in form of a regex, in any Jira ticket in any of the text fields & comments. The goal is to have an automation post a comment in the ticket, where an email address was found.
1. I have tried to set up an automation like this, but it does not seem to work. The audit log says, no actions were triggered. I'm not too familiar with regex'es so I tried different ones that I found, none worked.

2. I have tried to search in a JQL for text ~ "@", but this does not seem to be allowed by Jira (because @ is a reserved special character) and does not work either with the workaround that I found, that was suggested in the community forum which would be text ~ "\\[@\\]", I believe.
It would be great if you could support me in solving this issue. Thank you in advance for any insight.