I'am using content by label macro on my pages and since yesterday or today it stopped working.
When adding pages with the proper label they don't show in the macro
Hi luc.lidou@liantis.be ,
You can create your support ticket from support site. You will need to create the ticket using your primary technical contact so that we have permission to make the change in your system.
Otherwise you will meet that banner
Temporarily, currently only sysadmin can change indexing language and reindex all documents. Contact Atlassian Support if you need help.
This looks exactly like my issue here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Labeled-pages-are-not-showing-up-in-Labelled-content-nor-Macro/qaq-p/1571497
I have the same issue. Also can not create a new label
I can create a new label, but pages to which this label is applied just takes undeterministic amount of time (in the order of hours) to get indexed by the whole system
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.