Once click on the configure, page not getting loaded, following error is coming, plz advice
Hello @jinanadun,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Just to make sure that we are on the same page, I would like to confirm if the add-on that you are using is the Google Chat bot for Jira Cloud.
I'm asking because I didn't find an add-on called Hangouts Chat Jira Plugin on our Marketplace and also, on both sites you are a user, there are no Chat add-ons.
If possible, send us a screenshot of the entire page for us to see exactly the page that you are on, so we can try to replicate the same issue here. Just make sure to hide private information.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica,I'm facing the same problem with the add-on Hangouts Chat for Jira .smae issue described there too https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/getting-error-while-configuring-up-jira-software-bot-on-google/qaq-p/1452303Do you know how to handle the pb?
thanks
Hello Annie,
Welcome to the Community!
Reviewing the steps mentioned in the other post, I believe that the documentation is outdated because is different from what they have on our marketplace.
The best option, in this case, is to reach out to their support for further help because we can see in the comments here in the community and also on the reviews in our marketplace that it doesn't seem to work as expected.
thanks for your reply
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.