I need a way to create a filter and a swimlane in Jira Automation.
In our Jira project I created a script that is triggered upon a new version being made that creates 5 cards and assigns a specific version to them which all works fine.
Next what I need to do is create a swimlane so that the cards can be viewed in a specific group on our board. To group the cards right now we use filters in the swimlane.
I think I need to do next is create a filter with a value "fixVersion = {{version.name}}"(Using the smart value that is in our automation script) and assign the filter to the new swimlane. So far I have not been able to find anything that would allow me to do this. If creating one or both of these is not possible but using them as a trigger is then I might switch it around and have to do 1 other step manually.