Unfortunately the audit log doesn't include plugin installation. How can I tell who put in a trial app and when it happened? Is it even possible?
Rob,
Go to Settings > Apps > Manage Apps > Audit Log. There, you'll be able to see who installed an app.
Wow, that was easy, thank you!
Thank you Kian. That was really helpful. I wish the Cloud edition logs can go back more than 90 days.
@Kian Stack Mumo Systems - Thank you for your reply. When I look to see who installed the app, it says "Anonymous" - why might that be?
@Gena Welk, I'm not quite sure. Are you on Data Center or Cloud? Thanks, Kian
cloud
@Gena Welk, If I had to guess, I'd say that these were automatically installed apps. I see entries from "anonymous" in my instance too, but only for preinstalled items such as Automation for Jira, Slack for Jira, ect. These are ones that the admins aren't installing or updating, but is being done automatically in the background. Thanks, Kian
Is there a way to retrieve this via the API? I tried to view it using the RSS feed link in the Audit Log, but it only displays a portion of the listed items.
Mark
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.