Hello - How do I change my JIRA Cloud url? Currently it's <old-company-name>.atlassian.net and I want to change it to <new-company-name>.atlassian.net. I couldn't find a way to do this in any of the admin pages.
Hi @ronbasumallik ,
This article provides the steps and some information about changing the URL:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/changing-the-cloud-instance-url-address-or-migrating-to-a-new-cloud-instance-691011835.html
Hope it helps,
Carlos
Hi @ronbasumallik
while the article mentioned by Carlos is very true for plans except 'Free' you cannot do it right now as those steps would require contacting support which is not an option for 'Free' plans.
A workaround is to setup up a new Cloud site, and migrate their Jira projects and/or Confluence spaces across.
If you want to upgrade to a higher plan you also could contact support as soon as you've finished the upgrade.
Regards,Daniel
Sounds like a good time to move to Asana
Hi @ronbasumallik , this is a matter of opinion, but I used both Asana and Jira, and based on my experience, I find Jira more flexible and suitable for software projects. And if you move to Asana, you may have to recreate the data anyway. You can check the steps to migrate projects from one Jira cloud instance to another, maybe you'd like to try ;-) :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-migrate-projects-from-one-jira-cloud-application-to-another-779160766.html
When I try to create a new account I get this error
Can you try with a different browser, or in incognito mode? I wonder if the Jira cookies remember who you are
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.