Hi, I have the workflow:
but when I use the api get attachment I don't get the transitions for resolved issue but I do get the transitions for in progress ticket, I would love to know how to have it so an issue would have transactions.
This is the url for the get request for the api:
https://companyName.atlassian.net/rest/servicedeskapi/request/SDCS-402/transition
Just a Problem I recently had (not with the API) do you have some conditions for this transition? Maybe you first have to pass the condition.
This will happen if the transitions have conditions on them. The REST API, like the UI, will only show you ones that can be used by the current user.
Hi Nic,
I'm working with Gal,
just wanted to verify that this is what you mean:
In the UI I have two transactions:
but when I try to see the active transactions for this ticket from the API I get:
as you can see the values array is empty.
Have you encountered this? Do you have any suggestions on what to do in this case?Thank you very much for your help!
Sagi
Is it the same user using the UI and REST?
I'm using an API token to send the POST request.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/api-tokens-938839638.html
but yes, I have created the api-token from the same user as in the UI
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.