I have a custom field (user picker - single user) named PM that gets auto set to the currentUser after create. I am trying to remove the auto-set but not able to find how the value is auto set. Places I've checked
- The custom field's default value is empty (and there doesn't seem to be any support for setting "currentUser" as default value)
- There's no automation rule (project and global level) that sets value on that field
- Checks installed-apps and don't see any that would set value on that field
Other things I've tried
- Created another custom field (user picker - single user) named Dev. This field didn't get auto set when creating issue.
- Created another JIRA project of same type (Classic software project). The PM field didn't get auto set when creating issue.
What else can set value of a custom field when creating issue?
Thanks