Howdy!
I have a project that has two different types of Sub-Tasks attached to Stories and Bugs. We have Dev Task and QA Task (I have created each of these as a Sub-Task custom issue type).
I am trying to use automation to transition both the Story and the two different Sub-Tasks through the workflow at different times, but I don't see a clear way to differentiate between the two Sub-Task types. For Example:
In this instance, I want ONLY the QA Task (Sub-Task) to transition and not the Dev Task (Another Sub-Task) to remain untouched, but I am only able to select "Sub-Tasks" from the type of related issue drop down and not the individual custom issue types.
I thought about using JQL to say issuetype = "QA Task", but it seems like that pulls ALL the QA Tasks in the project and not just the child of the trigger issue.
Any suggestions would be helpful!
Thank you