I am wondering if it is only me or there are people as a product owner, PM or just a user who is interested in checking the latest comments on the Jira tickets?
Why for example there is not Last comment column in the search view?
Hi @Mahyar Mohebbi ,
You can do this with the Comment Enhancer for Jira app.
Comment Enhancer for Jira makes it possible to create custom fields about comments such as :
All custom fields are indexable/searchable.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Cheers,
Gökçe
Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.
@Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Wow, interesting solution and app. Thank you for link!
Hello @Mahyar Mohebbi
Here's is a useful article on how you can get the Last comment on the Jira tickets:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/How-to-display-Last-comment-in-Filter-JQL-and-any-Add-on/ba-p/1489153
You don't need to download the add-on. Just make a few steps!
I hope, you find it helpful
Best regards, Mariana.
Does this still exist? The link here is broken and I can't find it searching with Google.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.