Hi
The email layout changed last week for notifications sent from Jira Cloud when there are changes on a ticket that you are assigned / watching. (they look good btw, love that the grey bg is gone)
However, it looks like the wrong template is being used in the notification about an issue being reassigned, when you are not the new assignee.
The email subject says '<user> assigned <ticket> to you' and the body says '<user> assigned this issue to you' however, further down in the body it shows the old and new assignee and only then do you notice that the ticket wasn't actually assigned to you, it was assigned to someone else.
I think there should be 2 templates for this notification to cover the 2 scenarios in which it will be sent - 'ticket assigned to you' and 'ticket you are watching has been reassigned'.
This is causing a lot of confusion for my team as we're all getting told via these emails that tickets have been assigned to us, when that's not actually the case.
Is anyone else having this problem?
I can't see any help files about editing email templates on Cloud so don't think we've done anything to change this text ourselves, but if we have, please advise where I need to direct my Administrator to adjust this.
I am not sure if this is the correct place to log this to get some feedback from Atlassian, so pls let me know...
Thanks in advance.
Zoe
