I got an Atlassian email today directing me to the Automation Template Library. I followed a link to see the sample rules and got to https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/automation-template-library/rules#/rule/112180 (for example) -- but there is no rule there! The page just says "This is a safe sandbox environment where you interactively explore 100s of automation templates to see exactly how they work. Filter for relevant rules using the labels on the left or via the search bar." -- but there is no rule on the page, nor is there a left menu to filter on. Does this page work for you? I'm in Chrome.
Hi, I'm on the Automation team. A peer of mine noticed that we hadn't responded directly to this question.A couple of things:
A) This community post was brought to our attention internally. Thanks! Sorry that we didn't follow-up directly here after the fix, that was an oversight.
The issue was fixed on December 8th or 9th (depending on your time zone). Just wanted to confirm that this should be working now.
Best,Wes
Hi @Tracy B
That link doesn't really go anywhere for me either... Please try this link to the automation template library:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/automation-template-library#/label/all/1453
Best regards,
Bill
Well, that link works, and if I choose one of the templates directly linked to on the page, I can see it. But if I choose one of the categories on the page, like Most Popular, and then choose one of the listed templates, I only get the blank page.
The first ink you shared (for the rule "Automatically add 3 sub-tasks on issue creation") worked for me but it too a little while before the rule displayed.
I replicated the second issue of trying to access a template from the Most Popular category. Hopefully an Atlassian will be able to help soon.
Use this link to see lots of rules - https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/automation-template-library/rules#/labels/all/customLabelId/1453
I am raising a defect for this issue now. There is nothing on the status page about this issue, probably because it does not appear to be production-impacting at this time: https://status.automationforjira.com/
I tried this today. Does not work. Any rule I click displays the same message:
I tried on Chrome, Edge Dev and Firefox.
works great now. thanks
Works for me too, though some of the graphics are a bit broken (mainly user avatars).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.