Hello! I have been trying to use JIRA Automation to allow for a custom date field to automatically set the due dates for 47 different subtasks - each being 5 business days a part. I have found the smart values to successfully have my custom date field and sub task due date fields communicate with each other - however I would like each subtask to be SEQUENTIAL, with different due dates. The only method I've found sets all 47 different subtasks to the same due date. So for example, my custom field date is set to 31/08/2021, I would like my last 3 subtask due dates to be 24/08/2021, 17/08/2021, 10/08/2021 - so on for 44 more steps. So the first subtask due date would be 235 weeks before my custom field date (5 biz days x 47 steps) Please let me know if I can provide other information, or if this is even possible. Ideally I want to create a trigger rule - not use a plug in.