Hi
I have a need to create tasks after each release (documentation update and delivery to prod). How can I automate this process by Jira? Thanks!
Hi @a.moldavantsev welcome on the community.
Did you try to use an Automation?
Do you need to set it up globally or only project by project?
Maybe this community forum post might help you too: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Automation-in-Jira-Cloud-Release-Creation-Trigger/qaq-p/1460507
Thank u, Martin!
It seems that it is appropriate. But I can't find the Automation module at my Jira(
Ok, so let's find it If you are on Cloud Standard, you should be able to use it.
Thank u so much! It's working!
Hello I have a similar question. Where I need to automatically create a ticket when a version is released, but also need the released version in the summary of the ticket. How can I accomplish this?
Hi @Nikita Rao , you can do it using smart value for versions:
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-development/#--version--
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.