Action items are not behaving well in Confluence. Is this a known issue or bug?
Hello @Sainyam Sandhu !
The behavior you are facing is due to a bug where Action items / Tasks are duplicated when pages containing them are copied. I had a similar thread recently here in our Community:
[Atlassian Community] Duplicate Action Items
Here is the report that tackles this behavior:
[Confluence Cloud] Copying a page duplicate tasks
Some people who were also affected by those duplicated tasks have suggested possible workarounds in the report I linked above.
Let us hear from you!
Hi @Diego , it looks like you are with Atlassian - can you please help us out on CONFCLOUD-71132? The issue is resolved but people are still seeing the tasks from duped pages in task reports. Thank you so much!
I will look into it @Bridget Maloney ! Thanks for sharing this with us.
I saw that you already shared your feedback on the ticket itself! Thank you again, for taking part of this.
You're the best, thank you so much @Diego !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.