Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to create a message box in a confluence page in order to send a message directly from the confluence page by connecting twilio or VOIP.MS
Thank you
Hello @Jean-Marc Franc-Bourdon !
Going straight to the point, I can tell you that this feature is not implemented in Confluence and I could not find any third-party app that does this in the Atlassian Marketplace.
What I have found is an old post here in our Community that suggests changing a user account email to one that is set to send SMS messages. Here is the post and also the article they mentioned:
[Atlassian Community] Sending out SMS [Make Use Of] How to Send Email to Any Cell Phone
Looking at our suggestions, I can see that the integration between Confluence and SMS has been ruled out by Atlassian:
[Confluence Cloud] Mobile sms integration with confluence
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.