Dear all,
We have a cloud test intance on which we have setup a demo Jira Service Desk project before the release of the new Service Management.
The way Service Management is handling Major Incident and alert is great but now we came to the point of one scenario.
We have a customer who is already handle his Incident request from previous Jira Service Desk project which is still active .
Now I would like to use the major incident of Service Management but linked to the Jira Service Desk. I have activate the ALert menu which simply drop me to opsgenie page for creating a Major incident from there, but I am not able to link and incident issue which has been created from Jira Sevice Desk.
What is the properway to create major incident and link them to already Service Desk incident request ?
Thanks for help
regards