Hi togetherUnder different circumstances we have the following situation (not everytime - but too often):
I tried google and atlassian search for hours - these are not the solutionsa) I only found closed bugs b) or statements that this is caused only by the old editor https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Completed-Task-stacked-in-Task-Report-macro/qaq-p/1304339c) browser releated problems from 2018 d) too fast clicking: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-56972e) its not a newly created project: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-65366f) "Does checking off the task in the Task Report Macro solve your issue?" => noAnd the worst thing: Problem is wellknown and closed https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-62685We often use "Copy Pages" of different type of pages / protocols. We need the old versions and can not just use the page history. Any idea?
Error message on the "My Tasks" page:
I have the same issue and haven't found a resolution yet. This used to work from a few weeks back?
yep - working since years like that.
Found a Bug-Report on the "Long term backlog".
I am asking myself why Atlassian is not doing a "bug before feature" implementation.EDIT: added this link: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-70623?error=login_required&error_description=Login+required&state=7795765b-6960-4162-8263-9c7fd1ec63fa
I am still experiencing this issue has it been not solved yet?
no - not solved
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.