I have created an Issue Security Scheme which allows users with the 'restricted user' Project Role to work on Issues based on this documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/configuring-issue-level-security-861253265.html
Everything is working great except NOW we want those 'restricted users' to be allowed to plan and log time on issues in the project to which they're given access, whether or not the issue is assigned to them.
I'm curious if anyone can help me, any kind of fix or advice is much appreciated. Like, can I somehow give 'watchers' the ability to log time, which could override the restricted user limitation?
current scenario:
Mary has the 'restricted user' role on Project A (ISSUE-123)
Mary works on an issue and assigns it back to the Project A Lead, but forgot to log time
Mary opens Tempo to log time but when typing in the Issue field for ISSUE-123, she sees the following "No issues were found matching your search"
hopeful outcome:
Mary can log time against any issue in Project A at any given time (whether it's assigned or not)
Thank you for your time and assistance!
Jason