Hi,
I created some automation to value some fields, and they worked when the project had no custom permission scheme or issue security scheme.
Now that I created a custom permission scheme for the roles in my project, setting for almost all the permissions key the values:
- Project Role (Administrators)
- Project Role (atlassian-addons-project-access)
- Project Role ([GVDDP] Project Rule)
, the same automations didn't work anymore, returning all these 2 errors:
Action details:
- Unknown fields set during edit, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored - ...
- No fields or field values to edit for issues (could be due to some field values not existing in a given project): ...
In the related WorkFlow, I added the propriety:
jira.permission.edit.role = atlassian-addons-project-access
too, because only some group can modify the issue in some status.
I've checked my custom field configuration, reusing the default field configuration scheme or the entire permission scheme, but nothing works.
Can you please help me?