Starting from yesterday, i can not create sub task.
The error is attached
Anyone can help?
Hi FakhruddinAbdi,
did this happen at once or have there been changes in your Jira?I am thinking of any configuration chance you probably made (or a second admin of your Jira)?
Is it new "new issue view" of a classic project you are viewing - if so, can you switch back to the old issue view?
Here is a thread where this problem also showed up - along with some information and debug.In case this does not help please provide further details.
Cheers,Daniel
Thanks to @Daniel Ebers Following your suggestion about change to the old issue view, I saw the actual error message, which was about the default assignee issue.
Recently, I have removed the project lead person from Jira and it was set to default assignee, system couldn't create a new subtask
I just changed the project lead and it fixed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.