Dear all,
We have setup a Service Desk where we can create different type of request and Incident.
Incident so far are general incident but we have a need that if we noticed that an existing Incident is a real issue then we need to move it as a Major Incident when team will handle depper analysis which can take for sure more time.
Question I have is what is the best way to generate this Major Incident ?
Option 1 : Do I simply change a custom field type I could have to be flag as Major Incident
=> doing this I lost what was the initial incident
Option 2 : Do I manually create a new Major Incident Issue type and link to original Incident record
Option 3 : Have a Major ncdent trnasition state on WF which will autoamtically create the isssue
Option 4 : ..????
What is the correct and more simple wa to handle major incident and abel to track it correctly ?
Regards
serge