I am having the exact same issue as in the post linked below. Our Organisation admin has left the company and I need to set this role to another user.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Access-questions/Change-organization-admin/qaq-p/1144789
Atlassian support told me to open a question here so somebody from the Atlassian community team can help me.
Hello @M_ Burger,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I saw that you created a ticket with our Customer Advocates, so I added an internal note and escalated it internally for them to move the ticket to our support.
When it comes to change org admins it's necessary to create a ticket with our support because on the portal, you can allow them to access the organization to remove the current admin and add a new one.
Since you already created a ticket, we can just move to support, otherwise, I would create one for you.
If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
Hi @M_ Burger - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
After following that guidance, what problem are you still having?
Do I understand it correctly that your previous org admin left the company while you are not basically "locked out" and were not able to raise a support request as you are on a free plan?
If so, the last time an exception was made and support staff opened a request nonetheless.
Could you please confirm that this is the current issue you are facing?
Hi @Daniel Ebers
Yes, you understand the issue correctly. I have already raised a ticket with Atlassian Support and was told to post here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.