Referencing issues like described here works for the webapp but not the macOS app - the editor doesn't replace the issue key with a link. Is there any other way to link to issues?
Hello @Maksym,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Testing on Jira Cloud for Mac, I was able to replicate the same as you. When adding the issue key, it's not converted to a link to access the ticket.
When adding the complete URL, after saving the comment, it will be converted the same as the Web version.
I believe that this is a restriction on the app, so I created a feature request suggesting to add this option:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
Angélica, it's the second time you've helped me! Thanks a lot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.