I am using confluence to manage help-desk documents. Is it possible to expose it behind my website and only visible when someone logs into it.
Hi @Neelesh vaikhary
I believe you can do this with Jira Service Desk, so maybe check that out.
My team is also working on improving our app Scroll Viewport, which creates a help center from your Confluence spaces, to require authentication in order to access content. It's not ready yet, but I wanted to mention that we're working on it, in case it's helpful for the future. To get updates on when it's ready, feel free to sign up for our newsletter. We put all product updates in there.
Thanks for your reply Matt. I am not sure if we want a service desk interface for FAQ/ Helpcenter pages. Do you have min for a quick call to discuss?
I'm not really a Jira Service Management (as it's now called) expert. I'd recommend asking about it here. There are so many people with lots of experience.
If you want to take a look at Scroll Viewport, I could definitely show you that. Just let me know.
@Neelesh vaikhary if you have JSD/JSM, users who are registered with the service desk can do a unified search of request types and articles. For the latter to work, the service desk has to be linked to an existing Confluence space. Note that the SD portal view of pages is not the same as internal Confluence users see. It's simplified.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.