I am using Automation in a next-gen project to send alerts to reporters when they create an issue without adding labels. However, I don't want to send this alert if the issue they created is part of an Epic (because they often use the quick "Add child" feature so they don't get the proper creation form.
I can't achieve this result, the alerts (a comment and an email) are sent anyway, wether there's an Epic or not.
Here is my rule:

As you can see I even tried to use Epic Name and Parent conditions to make it work.
I read that Automation doesn't work peerfectly fine with next-gen projects because the links between Epics and child issues is different in these kind of projects. Is it still the case and may it be related?
Thank you for your help
PS: this rule should not apply to Epics, that's why I added the "Issue type does not equal Epic" condition, it's normal.