Hello,
I need to change the indexing language to Russian, but, unfortunately, I cannot create a support ticket (I have a free plan).
Can someone help me please?
Hi @Mikhail Melnikov
Welcome to the community!
Changing the indexing language to be used in your Confluence site may improve the accuracy of Confluence search results if the majority of the content in your site is in a language other than English.
Confluence supports content indexing in:
ArabicBrazilianChineseCJKCustom JapaneseCzechDanishDutchEnglish (default)FinishFrenchGermanGreekHungarianItalianNorwegianPersianRomanianRussianSpanishSwedishTo configure the indexing language:
Go to > General Configuration then choose Edit.
Select the Indexing Language from the dropdown list in the Formatting and International Settings section.
Choose Save.
@Soumyadeep Mandal, thank you!
But the configuration page of the Confluence states that:
Temporarily, currently only sysadmin can change the indexing language and reindex all documents. Contact Atlassian Support if you need help.
And the dropdown list is disabled — https://take.ms/X0LAi1
@Mikhail Melnikov
So basically you have to contact your administrator to change the permission so that you can change your language!
@Soumyadeep Mandal
Thank you again! Unfortunately, I am the admin of the page where I need to change the indexing language
The settings page says “Temporarily, currently only sysadmin can change the indexing language and reindex all documents. Contact Atlassian Support if you need help." → But I cannot contact the support team because I have a free plan → I can only ask the community for help (which I am trying to do).
Found a similar ticket — https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-questions/Change-Indexing-Language-on-Free-Plan/qaq-p/1314334. I hope someone from the Atlassian Team can help me too.
@Mikhail Melnikov you can create a support ticket here https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Unfortunately I can't (because I have a free plan) — https://take.ms/4Gzq4
@Diego Please have a look into this problem because this can only be done by Atlassian Support Engineers.
🤷🏼♂️
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.