Hi,
How to raise a ticket in jira automatically on adding data in sharepoint list.
when a new data is added to sharepoint list, based on data entered the jira ticket must be created automatically.
Thanks.
Hello @Jira Tutorial ,
This question has been mistakenly opened in the Jira section while it is actually about an integration with Microsoft Sharepoint. I have therefore moved it to the Marketplace Apps & Integrations section.
Also, doing a quick search I can see that the Microsoft Jira connector has 2 operations to create issues in Jira:
This operation is used to create a new issue.
So, you should be able to create a Power Automate flow that create issues in Jira when the desired conditions occur.
For details see:
Please notice that all above links are from Microsoft. In case further help will be needed on this topic, I strongly advise to go ask in the Microsoft Power Automate Community (section: building flow).
Cheers,Dario
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.