I have a Project called 'NEW PRODUCT' at my-domain.atlassian.com. I'm the only user in that Project.
I want to move (duplicate) my project and import it on to a Dev Team's Jira which is at dev-team-name.atlassian.com
I exported all issues from my personal Jira and imported them to the Dev Team's Jira. Everything worked correctly except the attachments.
The Stories have been created. The attachments have been linked to the new Stories but Jira has not been able to import the image because the image is hosted at in my my-domain.atlassian.com and since the project has been imported to dev-team-name.atlassian.com Jira couldn't get the image.
I also tried another solution. I added the url of the attachments at the original Project to the end of the {{issue.Description}} in the new Project.
If I click on that URL I can see the images but the Dev Team can't because they're not logged in my project.
Worst case scenario:
Questions:
- is there a way to download all attachments from a Project without getting mad?
Is it possible to make publicly accessible the files (attachments) in a Jira Project?
Maybe I'm overcomplicating it. How would you move a Project from one domain to another?